Motivation Monday: Stay Inspired
As we roll into the third week of the year, the excitement and novelty of your goals may start to dwindle. Once you are back in your daily groove, some of your goals may seem like another thing that you need to check off your list every day.
Here are three simple ways to stay inspired and keep your resolutions:
- Make a plan. Before you go to sleep each night, determine how you will be successful the next day. Decide things like when you will exercise and what you will eat for each meal. Whether you need to plug reminders into your phone or find an accountability partner, take those extra steps to set yourself up for success every day.
- Believe in yourself. It’s easy to become disappointed when you aren’t seeing results as quickly as you’d like, or you slip up on your diet. We are all human, so we’re bound to stumble every now and then. Remember that change takes time and recognize your small successes along the way. You have what it takes to reach your goals!
- Find sources of inspiration. Websites like Pinterest offer thousands of ways to stay motivated. Whether you need a new workout routine or healthy recipe ideas, there are endless options to help you find the motivation to stay on course throughout your health journey.
How do you stay motivated?
- Can't seem to get on the right health track? Follow these tips from Dr. Tyler Cooper. #MotivationMonday ow.ly/cr4k30aib9j 1 hour ago
- No dinner plans? Celebrate #spinachday with our healthy Spinach and Artichoke Dip! ow.ly/PO2A30af3V9 https://t.co/pksPDZcWWx 1 day ago
- Waffles for breakfast? Learn why you might want to add them to your child’s lunch instead! ow.ly/lw2l30af3BJ… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #AskTheExperts Learn what vitamins and supplements our Cooper Clinic Registered Dietitians take? #CooperNutrition ow.ly/U8XR30aeKjj 2 days ago
- They're small, but powerful. Discover why our nutritionists recommend adding Chia seeds to your diet. #chiaday ow.ly/7Rpv30acgpp 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Aerobic vs. Cardiovascular Exercise
- Podcast: Jorn Dyerberg, MD, the Father of the Omega-3 Movement, Interviewed
- A Dietitian's Look: Whataburger's "Under 550-Calorie" Menu
- Can Canned Soup Be Healthy?
- Treadmill Stress Test at Cooper Clinic
- 25 Things You Didn’t Know about Coach Coleman Crawford
- Breaking Down Your Breakfast: Donuts vs. Eggs
- Motivation Monday: Carrying the Momentum
- Spring Into Shape: 5 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise
- KO a Heart Healthy Workout for Valentine's Day