Happy, Healthy Monday
We’re more than halfway through January and ready to start another week. For most people, Monday isn’t their favorite day of the week. The weekend is over and it’s the start of another week at work or school.
Today in the U.S. we are celebrating Marin Luther King, Jr. Day. We’d like to share the below quote to inspire, encourage and motivate you. Take this week to renew and restore your positive attitude toward health.
- Can't seem to get on the right health track? Follow these tips from Dr. Tyler Cooper. #MotivationMonday ow.ly/cr4k30aib9j 1 hour ago
- No dinner plans? Celebrate #spinachday with our healthy Spinach and Artichoke Dip! ow.ly/PO2A30af3V9 https://t.co/pksPDZcWWx 1 day ago
- Waffles for breakfast? Learn why you might want to add them to your child’s lunch instead! ow.ly/lw2l30af3BJ… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #AskTheExperts Learn what vitamins and supplements our Cooper Clinic Registered Dietitians take? #CooperNutrition ow.ly/U8XR30aeKjj 2 days ago
- They're small, but powerful. Discover why our nutritionists recommend adding Chia seeds to your diet. #chiaday ow.ly/7Rpv30acgpp 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Aerobic vs. Cardiovascular Exercise
- Podcast: Jorn Dyerberg, MD, the Father of the Omega-3 Movement, Interviewed
- A Dietitian's Look: Whataburger's "Under 550-Calorie" Menu
- Can Canned Soup Be Healthy?
- Treadmill Stress Test at Cooper Clinic
- 25 Things You Didn’t Know about Coach Coleman Crawford
- Breaking Down Your Breakfast: Donuts vs. Eggs
- Motivation Monday: Carrying the Momentum
- Spring Into Shape: 5 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise
- KO a Heart Healthy Workout for Valentine's Day