Natural Food That’s a Natural Fit
Step inside the kitchen at Cedars Woodfire Grill at Cooper Aerobics and you’ll notice something missing. There’s no microwave, freezer or fryer in sight. And it’s not because a shipment of appliances is late! That’s how Cedars accomplishes their unprocessed way of delivering food that’s fresh daily. Their “eat well, live well, feel good” philosophy is a natural fit for Cooper Aerobics.
When Our Chairman and Founder Dr.Kenneth H. Cooper and son and CEO Dr. Tyler Cooper began researching potential restaurants to serve members and teammates, it was important to partner with an organization with a complementary mission. With a shared mission to encourage healthier, more active lifestyles there couldn’t be a more natural partnership than Cedars and Cooper Aerobics. Eating well is the first step. And of course it helps if the food is delicious. Cedars accomplishes this goal with a few simple ingredient strategies:
- All beef is USDA choice beef with no added hormones or antibiotics
- Meats and marinades have no phosphates, sulfates, additives or preservatives
- Chicken is grain-fed and raised by farmers in the U.S.
- Salmon is always fresh, never frozen
- Diabetic friendly, heart-healthy, lower sodium and vegetarian options make customized dining easy
If you’re in the Dallas area, stop by and give Cedars a try. We’re open to the public for breakfast, lunch and dinner—perfect for starting the day; recharging after a workout; or relaxing with a chef-inspired dinner without the dishes.