Leading Healthy Change by Example
Over the years, Cooper Consulting Partners has discovered that a healthy company is driven from the top down and leading by example yields results. Passionate and engaged leadership is the force behind most successful corporate wellness programs.
To help executives activate change within themselves and their organizations, Cooper Consulting Partners created Fit:Business. The healthy leadership workshop is based on research from The Cooper Institute that has revolutionized health and wellness, and inspired millions of people to live healthier lives.
Offered as a one-day interactive workshop, Fit:Business is our flagship training program that achieves the ultimate output by helping the participants connect their personal health to their productivity, while at the same time driving healthier behaviors of those around them.
The full-day Fit:Business workshop includes:
- Sessions on leading healthy change, stress management, exercise, nutrition and more.
- An interactive participant guide to use during the program and as a reference following the program.
- Light activity breaks to keep participants engaged and to demonstrate the ease and efficiency of an active lifestyle.
- A healthy breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
- One-year license to Fit:Mobile – the workshop’s companion content app that drives ongoing engagement.
The next Fit:Business session will be held in Dallas on April 24, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Register today or click here to find out more about upcoming sessions in your area, contact Cooper Consulting Partners.